13 July 2008

San Francisco - Again!


I love to go to San Francisco and this was my 3rd trip so far. Ok, it was business and I haven't had enough time, but I enjoyed it anyway. We stayed at the InterContinental Hotel at Howard Street, very nice and very friendly staff.

A huge thank you to the concierge who recommended the
Lark Creek Steak Restaurant to us. We probably would have missed out on that restaurant as it is located in the Westfield shopping center at Market Street and we didn't expect such a good steak restaurant in a shopping center. Looking at the menu we soon enough decided to take 3 different kind of steak to find out how got they are, and all three have been fantastic. We tried the filet mignon, the New York strip steak and the red wine marinated angus hanger steak, all premium quality, with different side dishes, like fries, spinach and mushrooms.

As usual we also went to the Cheesecake Factory, where I finally tried some strawberry cheesecake as my friend loves cheesecake and let me take a bite and I must say it was one of the best cheesecakes I ever had (beside the German cheesecake).

Yummi, we will be back!

No comments: